The Collaborative Research Centre advertises:
- Postdoc and
- PhD positions
We welcome applications!
The positions come without teaching obligation and at a decent salary (E13). We are seeking to hire candidates from early to experienced postdoc level. The start and length of the positions are flexible. German language skills are not required.
The positions come without teaching obligation and at a decent salary (3/4 E13). We are seeking to hire promising students that recently finished their Master degree. The start and length of the positions are flexible. German language skills are not required.
Currently, we are seeking PhD candidates interested in the areas of the following subprojects:
- B 05 Simplicial volume and bounded cohomology (Friedl, Löh)
Application deadline: July 25, 2022
- A 03 Cycle Classes in p-Adic Cohomology (Kerz)
- A 05 Tropical Approaches to Arakelov Theory (Künnemann)
- A 07 Coarse Homotopy Theory (Cisinski-Bunke)
- A 10 Higher Categories of Correspondences (Cisinski-Hoyois-Scheimbauer)
- B02 K-Theory, Polylogarithms and Regulators (Ertl-Kings-Sprang), located in Essen (advisor: Johannes Sprang)
- B07 Non-Archimedean Pluri-Potential Theory (Gubler-Künnemann)
- B08 Higher Structures in Functorial Field Theory (Ludewig-Scheimbauer)
- B09 Index Theory on Submanifold Complements (Ammann-Bunke-Ludewig)
Application deadline: Feb 28, 2022
To apply, submit a CV, a research statement and a list of publications to email@example.com. Please indicate which of the projects you would be interested in working on and/or which of the PIs you would be interested in working with. If you have further questions, do not hesitate to send a message to the above e-mail address or to one of the principal investigators directly.